What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Learn to speak Japanese online quickly, easily and confidently with Rocket Japanese Premium featuring interactive audio, games, quizzes, grammar and culture.
- Watch easy to follow videos that show you how to write Japanese characters yourself
- The 31 Interactive Audio Lessons on CD, which include transcripts of the conversations in Japanese and English.
- Speak and improve your Japanese with every lesson, by taking part in the modern, everyday conversations that make up the popular Rocket Japanese Premium 31-lesson Interactive Audio Course,
- Listen to embedded audio clips, to hear what each character or word sounds like
- Know how much your Japanese has improved with the Rocket Japanese interactive quizzes and Rocket Rehearsal self-tests,
- Have all your Japanese language questions answered by the Rocket Japanese teachers, native speakers and fellow Japanese learners in the Rocket Japanese Forum – open 24/7!
- Get redirected to the Rocket Japanese online member’s area, where you have lifetime access to your Rocket Japanese Premium package!
- Build your Japanese vocabulary and improve your audio recognition of common Japanese words and phrases (and have fun at the same time!) with the MegaJapanese software games,
- Boost your Japanese-speaking confidence by getting certified with the Rocket Japanese Certificate Tests!
- A Read-Me-First PDF to help you get the most out of your Rocket Japanese course.
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Rocket Languages Japanese scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rocket Languages Japanese scores 63.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.rocketlanguages.com/japanese/premium/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: rocketlanguages.com you’ll also be taken through to rocketlanguages.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)